Memorial Medical Group's (MMG) pain management physicians treat painful disease states.
They use the latest techniques, including minimally invasive spinal decompression surgeries, spinal cord stimulation, intrathecal drug delivery systems, spinal injection therapy, cryoablation and radiofrequency ablation therapies, and drug management. The primary goal is to facilitate a quick and productive return to a functional state and lifestyle.
We are able to treat a wide variety of pain problems, including:
- Back pain
- Neuropathic pain (nerve pain often associated with diabetes)
- Head and neck pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Arthritis pain
- Compression fractures of the spine
- Sacroilitis (pain in the back where the lower spinal column joins the pelvis)
- Sciatica (pain radiating down the legs)
- Shingles (painful skin condition related to previous chicken pox infection)
- Spinal stenosis (narrowing in the vertebral column)
- Failed back surgery syndrome (persistent pain following back surgery)
View a full listing of Pain Management providers.