The Memorial Medical Group family medicine team provides continuing and comprehensive care for acute and chronic conditions for patients of all ages.
Our doctors want to form a personal relationship with each of their patients to get to know them and provide the highest-quality care possible.
- Well-baby and well-child care
- Immunizations (infants, children, adults)
- Acute care of childhood and adult illnesses and injuries
- School/sport/camp physicals
- Care of skin disorders (e.g. rashes, acne, eczema, biopsy of suspicious lesions etc)
- Well-woman care (PAP smears, cardiovascular health, health maintenance)
- Men's healthcare (e.g. cardiac risk assessment, prostate concerns, erectile dysfunction)
- Casting and splinting
- Procedures: EKG, pulmonary function testing, vasectomy, minor skin procedures
What We Treat
- Behavioral health problems (e.g. anxiety, depression, relational issues)
- Pulmonary disorders (e.g. emphysema, asthma, pulmonary function testing)
- Endocrine disorders (e.g. diabetes, thyroid, osteoporosis, lipids, etc.)
- Sports/non-sport injuries and joint problems (e.g. arthritis, joint/back pain, etc.)
- Headache disorders
- Cardiovascular disorders (e.g. high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, etc.)
- Gastrointestinal disorders (e.g. esophageal reflux, constipation, diverticulosis, etc.)
- Genitourinary disorders (e.g. urinary tract infections, genital infections, etc.)
- Ear, nose, and throat disorders (e.g. allergies, sinus problems, ear infections, etc.)
- Travel Medicine (medical planning, immunizations, medicines)
View a full listing of Family Medicine providers.